Monday, June 27, 2011

Review of Rimmel Lasting Foundation!!! Brides, Women, Anyone who Wants to Feel Beautiful!!!

This is after... wait for it...

How many hours have I worn this foundation... In the Florida heat and humidity???

Wanna know? Read my review...
OK, so this weekend I decided I would put my new Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation (I use the color 103 True Ivory) to the ultimate test! So, I applied my makeup you see above at 1030am Saturday morning, went to a surprise birthday party, and took this picture when I got home at... 730pm Saturday night.  That's right... 9 hours later.. and my foundation... AMAZING!
 Now, let me bring some of you up to speed here. It's summertime here in Sunny Central Florida, meaning at 1030 in the morning, its a whopping 85 degrees with 90% humidity, it rains everyday at about 5 which proceeding that means it about 110 degrees with 100% humidity. The surprise party I went to... OUTSIDE... let me tell you... HOT doesn't even begin to describe it. So, moving on... at 730ish when I got home... I figured I will snap a pic, see what my foundation looks like... and I was so surprised... It hardly even budged, didn't melt or cake, and most off looked flawless...

So I WILL be wearing this at my wedding... thank you emilynoel83 (if you aren't following her on youtube and elsewhere, so do it... she's AMAziNG) for the recommendation....

No comments:

Post a Comment