Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mini DrugStore Haul! Really... Wet n Wild Haul!!!!! WoooHHOOOOooooOOO

Petal Pusher Color Icon 8 Pan Palette

Palette with Flash.... (So pretty... I love lurve love lurve purples)

Swatches of the Palette with FLASH :)

Swatches a la natural light :)))

Color Icon IdolEyes Creme Eyeshadow Pencil #135 Graphite

Swatch... this is so creamy and pretty :)

Color Icon IdolEyes Creme Eyeshadow Pencil in #130 Pixie

Swatch... does not do it justice... This reminds me of Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin

Color Icon Eyeliner/ Crayon in 656A White

Swatch... nice and creamy
Hey Beauties,
 So this is what I got yesterday at Walgreens because, well, I wanted to! LOL! I will be reviewing these all shortly, but I love the Petal Pusher Palette so far and because it's so nice I am going to another Walgreens today to see if they have the Comfort Zone Palette cause I want that one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoooHHHOOOooooOOOOoooOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment