Friday, July 1, 2011

We're Pushing Petals Today with The FOTD!

Hey Beauties,
   So  my newest FOTD is using Wet N Wild's 8 Pan Palette in Petal Pusher. Such pretty purple look.... Keep reading to see how I did it...

Ignore the Casey Anthony Trail in on the tv

Close up of the eyes...

We're pushing petals...

Ugh.. LOL!

Full duckface...

And here's how I did this... I am making a video on this too...

FACE:
  • I primed with elf's Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • I concealed with elf's Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige
  • I applied Revlon ColorStay Foundation (Custom mixed) in 180 & 200 
  • I set everything with elf's Complexion Perfection
CHEEKS:
  • I applied elf's Studio Blush in Pink Passion on apples of the cheeks
  • I highlighted today with elf's Shimmer Facial Whip in Spotlight
EYES:
  • I primed my eyelid using elf's Eyelid Primer all over the lid to the browbone
  • I USED THE LEFT SIDE OF THE Petal Pusher Palette so correspond with that...
  • I applied the 'eyelid' color all over the lid to the crease
  • I then applied the 'crease' color in the crease and the outer V, and then Blended it out
  • Next, I used the 'definer' shade to define the outer V and blend lightly.
  • Then, I used the 'browbone' color underneath the arch of the eyebrow and on the tearducts.
  • I then lined the out half of the upper lashes using the black cream eyeliner from the Physician's Formula Glam Green Eyes Shimmer Eye Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Cream Liners (Stack of 3)
  • On the lower lash line I used Milani's Liquif'Eye in black on the outer half of the waterline
  • I then smudged the 'crease' color on the outer half of the lower lashes
  • I then curled and applied mascara to the lashes.
Lips:
  •  I applied CG Outlast Lipstain #425
  • And topped that with NYC lipstick in Glam.
And that's it ladies... I am making the video here shortly and will hopefully upload today and I will let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment