|Comfort Zone Wet N Wild... WoooHOooooOOoo|
|I swear I have a duckface...|
|Eyes Tell it All...|
Today's FOTD is from Wet N Wild's Comfort Zone 8 Pan Color Icon Palette. I'm loving this sorta antiquey looking goldish eye... It's from the LEFT side of the Comfort Zone...
- I started off with Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- elf's Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige under the eyes and on any redness.
- Next, I applied Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation in True Ivory (Applied with elf's Powder Brush)
- I set everything with Hard Candy's Welcome Matte powder (Dusted on with elf's Total Face Brush)
- I applied Milani's Baked Blush in Dolce on the apples of my cheeks (Applied with elf's Powder Blush)
- I contoured with NYC Sun 2 Sun in Bronze Gold (Used elf's Blending and Bronzing Brush)
- I started out by applying elf's Eyelid Primer all over the lid.
- AS I STATED: I USED THE LEFT SIDE OF THE COMFORT ZONE PALETTE... So follow this as that side ONLY
- All over the lid I applied the 'eyelid' color (Applied with elf's Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
- Next I took the 'crease' color and BLENDED BLENDED BLENDED it into my crease and outer V (Applied with elf's Professional Crease Brush then blended using elf's Blending Brush)
- Then I applied the 'definer' color in the outer V and BLEND BLEND BLEND on the outer V and the crease slightly. (Applied using elf's Eye Blending Brush)
- Lastly, I used the 'browbone' under the brow, and the inner tear duct. (Using elf's Eyeliner Brush)
- I tightlined with elf's Cream Liner in Black
- On the lower lid, I smudged the 'eyelid' color halfway underneath the lashes (Applied using elf's Smudge Brush)
- I waterlined using Milani Liquif'Eye in Black
- I filled my brows using elf's Eyebrow Kit in Dark
- Curl and applied mascara (CG LashBlast Length)
- I applied elf's Lip Liner and Blender in Natural all over the lips and blended out
- Then I topped it off with elf's Shimmer Gloss in Pink