Thursday, June 30, 2011

Did I Find my Midnight Cowboy Dupe???

So, I've been on this HUNT for a dupe for Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy & Midnight Cowboy Rides Again... So I bought some things at Walgreens and here they are...

Wet N Wild Comfort Zone 8 Pan Palette

So, the eyelid color 2nd from the left on the bottom (of this swatch) is supposed to be a Midnight Cowboy Dupe

Ok, I love this eyeliner from Milani. This is the Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black

Milani Liquif'Eye in Aqua (Dupe for Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On in Electric or Flipside depending on how you layer it)

Swatches... FYI Would not remove until I used Makeup Remover

This maybe my fave new eyeshadow... Looks a lot like Midnight Cowboy, but with more controllable glitter

Milani Runway Eyes #05 Girls Luv Pink (and I Luv This Color)

Swatched, no primer, no base... I LUV this color...
Ok, so it may not be an exact dupe, but I cannot say that I do not love Milani's Girls Luv Pink... It's pretty, shimmery, pink, and very very similar to Midnight Cowboy at least in my opinion. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment