Monday, June 27, 2011

FOTD! (And my Fan of The Week Submission to elf)

With flash...

In the sun... eyes...
Close up on the eyes...

Flash again...

This is the one I think I am sending to elf...
So, this is my FOTD for today... and what I am sending to elf for their fan of the week contest... Here's how I did this sorta pop of blue grey smokey eye

FACE:
  • elf's Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • elf's Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige
  • elf's Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain (Applied using elf's Powder Brush)
  • I set everything with elf's Complexion Perfection (Applied using elf's Total Face Brush)
CHEEKS:
  • elf's All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade (Blended using elf's Stipple Brush)
  • Highlight with elf's Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
EYES:
  • elf's Eye Primer & Liner Sealer using on the Prime side for Primer
  • elf's Cream Eyeshadow Duo in Black Liciorce for a base all over lids
  • For the color I used my elf 100 Eyeshadow Color Palette
  • All over the lid I used 8th row from the left, top color, which is kinda brownish pinkish color (Packed on using elf's Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • Then in the crease and outer V I used the 6th row from the left, 5th color from the bottom, which is a brownish shimmery color (Applied on the outer V using the elf Professional Eye Crease Brush, blended with elf's Professional Eye Blending Brush)
  • Next I applied a bluish color from the 4th row from the left, 3rd color from the bottom, which is bright blue, to the upper and lower lash lines (Applied using my elf Smudge Brush)
  • I then used my elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Black Bandit on my waterline
  • Lastly I curled my eyelashes using elf's Eyelash Curler and applied elf's Lengthening and Defining Mascara
LIPS:
  • I lined my upper lid with a white elf eyeliner to plump the upper lip
  • Then I simply applied elf's HyperShine lipgloss in Fairy all over....
And that was it... Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment