Friday, June 24, 2011

FOTD! Using New Stuff WOooooOOHoooHOOOooooOOO

  
   Good shot of the eye makeup in natural light

Full Face under flash

Semi Full face in natural light

Flash again...
Alrighty FOTD using some of the stuff from elf haul...fun fun! Keep reading to see how I achieved this look.

FACE:
  • I simply moisturized today no primer... its raining and its gonna all be blah anyways
  • I concealed with elf's Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige (Fingers)
  • For foundation I am using my Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation in True Ivory (elf's Powder Brush)
  • I am breaking out (my own fault :() so I dusted some of the blue from the elf Complexion Perfection on the reddness on my face (Fingers)
  • I used my elf All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade on the Cheeks (elf Stipple Brush)
  • I used a white shadow for highlight... don't know what kind
  • Set everything with elf's High Definition Powder (Powder Brush)
EYES:
  • I primed my eyes using the Prime end of the elf Eye Primer and Liner Sealer
  • I used the sliver in the Black Licorice Eye Shadow Duo Cream
  • Then I applied the color from the 100 ES Palette I am going to count them out... it's the 5th row from the left, 3rd color from the bottom all over the lid (ES Brush Essential Line)
  • Then I used the color 6th row from the left, 2nd color from the bottom on the outer V and crease (Crease Brush)
  • Then I BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND the colors into the crease and outer V (Blending Brush)
  • Then I took the Smudge Brush and used the 1st color (Pinkish color) on the inner half of the lower lid and smudged that, then the darker purple on the outer half of the lower lid into the outer V
  • I waterlined with the Plum Passion Shimmer Eyeliner from elf
  • Then tightlined with the cream eyeliner from elf (Eyeliner Brush)
  • Then I curled my lashes and applied Lash Blast from CG
  • And used the WetGloss on the Eyebrows
LIPS:
  •   I accented my cupid's bow and upper lid with a white eyeliner pencil (I don't know the brand any will work)
  • Next, I used elf's Lip Liner and Blender in Natural ALL OVER the lips
  • Then I used Revlon's Nearly There lipstick
  • All topped off with Flirt HyperShine Lipgloss from elf
And that is it... Have fun  my beauties...

No comments:

Post a Comment