Thursday, June 23, 2011

FOTD (Face of the Day)

So this is my FOTD using mainly elf products
image
I started off with e.l.f.’s Mineral Infused Primer all over the face, then used my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in 180 & 200 (custom mixed), and I blended these using my elf Studio Line Powder Brush. Next, I primed my eyelids using elf’s eyelid primer, then I packed on Natural from elf’s mineral eyeshadow line all over my lid. Next, I used my elf cream eyeliner in black to tightline my upper lashes, and then lined my waterline with a elf black eyeliner. Next, I used elf’s Complexion Perfection powder to set all my foundation, then I used elf’s Pink Passion Blush from the studio line, and highlighted with Spotlight Shimmering Facial Whip. I used elf’s lengthening and defining mascara, and finished it with elf’s Hypershine Lip Gloss in Blossom. So have fun and hope you enjoy this….

No comments:

Post a Comment