Thursday, June 23, 2011

FOTD


Hello Beauties,
 So here's my FOTD, pretty simple smoky eye on some Tinted moisturizer. Here's how I achieved this look!


FACE:
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
  • Physician's Formula Twins Concealer in Yellow and Ivory
  • elf's Tinted Moisturizer (Studio Line) in Porcelin (applied with elf's Powder Brush SL)
  • elf's Compexion Perfection all over the face (applied with elf's Total Face Brush EL)
  • elf's Pink Passion Blush (Powder Brush on apples of cheek)
  • elf's Spotlight Shimmering Facial Whip for highlight on cheekbones (fingers)
  • Set everything with elf's Mineral Booster in Sheer
EYES:
  • elf's Eyelid Primer (EL $1)
  • elf's Luxe Quad 
  • I used the red of this quad as my all over lid color (applied with the Eyeshadow Brush from EL)
  • Then used the lightest brown of the quad on the crease (applied with the Eye Crease Brush from EL)
  • Then used the darkest brown to define the outer V and blend into the crease and outer corner (applied with the Blending Brush from the EL)
  • BLEND BLEND BLEND
  • Then using the yellowish light color in the quad as my highlight under the eyebrow (Applied with the ring finger)
  • Then I applied elf' Cream Liner in Black (using the Angled Liner Brush included with the cream liner) to tight line the upper lashes
  • Then I applied elf's Brightening Eyeliner Pencil in Black to the waterline
  • Curl lashes
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Lengthening Mascara
LIPS:
  • Kept the lips simple with the elf Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemondade, with a highlight of Spotlight on the Cupid's Bow.
And that's how I got my FOTD!! Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment