Friday, July 29, 2011

Hard Candy Review: 1st things 1st, a little history

hey Beauties!
Ok, so some of you may or may not be familiar with Hard Candy Cosmetics...

So, from some of my research I have determined this company was found in 1995, then sold in 1999, then was sold in duty free shops. Then in 2009, they made a BRILLIANT move and decided to make their product available to all of us beauties by selling it in non other then WalMart. Now, in 1995 the nail polish I believe was the only product and was brought to fame by Alicia Silverstone mentioning wearing it on The Late Show with David Letterman, then the owners appeared on the MTV show House of Style several times.
So, where are they today? Well, they are sold exclusively at WalMart and online through Hard Candy's Website. They range, at least in my experience, from around $4-$10 per product.

So, I own a few products from this company and I must say I am impressed! I love MOST of my products that I have bought from them. Now I have previously reviewed the Welcome Matte Mattifying Powder from them, but I am updating that review in this series....

Ok beauties, now to get to the reviews. Follow me for my reviews. I will be posting pretty regularly, so keep checking. Also, let me know in the comments what you think of your Hard Candy Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment