Friday, July 29, 2011

FOTD: I have a Smoked out Pink Eye! :)

Hey Beauties!!! My FOTD today was a tough one to decide on! I ALMOST went neutral, which has been my go to for a week now, but thanks to my friends at Beauty Broadcast, I decided to go with a fun cute sliver and pink smokey eye! Check it out below!

WOooHOooOO

Pretty?!?!?!?

I'm begging you ignore the eyebrows... OH MY GOD... how I wish they would grow FASTER!




On my nails *I will do a separate post for NOTD* Confetti's Black Tie & Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Pinky Ring
And here's how I got this look:::::

FACE:
CHEEKS:
  • I am darkening my foundation due to tanner chest using NYC Sunny Bronzer lightly dusted all over my face (Using my e.l.f. Powder Brush)
  • I used Hard Candy's Fox In a Box in Hot Flash on my cheeks! (Using e.l.f.'s Complexion Brush) *I will be reviewing this and other Hard Candy products in the next coming days, stay tuned*
  • Then I contoured slightly using NYC Sunny
EYES: (admit it this is the only reason you read this)
  • I primed using e.l.f.'s NEW eyelid primer in Pearl
  • Then I used e.l.f'.'s Cream Eyeshadow in Black Licorice *sliver only* as a base
  • Next, I used my Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat trio for the colors... but any nice shimmery sliver will work with a BRIGHT fun pink
  • I applied the sliver from this trio all over the lid to the crease (applied using my e.l.f. Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • I then applied the pink on the outer third, the outer crease, and the outer V and BLENDED BLENDED BLENDED (Applied using the Sonia Kasuk Large Crease Brush)
  • I tightlined using Wet N Wild's Gel Liner (Applied using e.l.f.'s Bent Liner Brush)
  • I LIGHTLY ran my Milani Liquif'Eye in black on my lower lash line
  • I then curled my lashes and applied Hard Candy's Big Curls Don't Cry Waterproof Mascara *Review coming on this soon in my Hard Candy Series STAY TUNED!!*
LIPS:

  • I lined my lips using e.l.f.'s Lip Liner and Blending Brush in Natural
  • Then I applied Revlon's Colorburst Lipstick in Warm Me Up
  • Then topped it with Hard Candy's Glossaholic in Gorgeous! *Review pending... Stay tuned!!!!*
And that's it today beauties! Hope you enjoyed it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment