Monday, July 25, 2011

FOTD: I'm Naked!

Hello Beauties!!!!! I'm back! Here's my VERY FIRST FOTD using my Naked Palette!

A fun bronzy neutral eye!

On my nails is sally Hansen complete Salon Manicure in Back to the Fuchisa

Peekaboo!

AHHH

I think I am going crosseyed here

And here's how I achieved this look!

FACE:
  • I followed the steps in my Daily Face Routine found here >>> FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I set everything using my e.l.f. HD Powder using my Powder Brush 
CHEEKS:
  • I applied e.l.f.'s Studio Blush in Candid Coral (Applied using e.l.f.'s Powder Brush)
  • I applied NYC Sunny all over the face, LIGHTLY!!! (Applied using e.l.f.'s Complexion Brush)
EYES:
  • EVERYTHING IS FROM Urban Decay's Naked Palette!
  • I used UD Primer Potion all over the lid
  • Then I applied Half Baked all over the lid (Using e.l.f.'s Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • Then I applied Toasted on the outer V and Crease and blended all the way into the crease (Applied with Urban Decay Shadow Brush included with the Naked Palette)
  • Then I defined the outer V using Gunmetal (e.l.f's Professional Crease Brush) and Blend Blend Blend (Using e.l.f.'s Blending Eye brush)
  • Then I smudged Gunmetal underneath the outer half of the lower lash line (Using the e.l.f. Smudge Brush) 
  • Then I topped the Gunmetal with Toasted (again with the Smudge BRush)
  • I tightlined using Wet N Wild Gel Liner in 886 (Applied using the e.l.f. Bent Liner Brush)
  • I waterlined using my Milani Liquif'Eye in Black (HOLY GRAIL)
  • Then I curled my lashes and applied L'Oreal Voluminous in Soft Black
LIPS:
  • I applied Milani Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencil in #06 Flashy
  • Topped with Bonnie Bell LipLites in Cream Pop
And that is it! I will be doing quite a few looks from this palette, including a few possible wedding looks so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment