Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FOTD... Today I'm a Girl who Luvs Pink!

BEAUTIES!! I am back with my FOTD! Are you excited?? I am lol!

Weirdest angle ever? Possibly... LOL!

It's a neutral day today...

I look like an alien...

I don't understand my eyes, one day their blue... then today, their green!

I just cut my hair too... :)

WOooHOooOO!!

And here's how I did it...

FACE:
  • (Now including my moisturizer because I am reviewing one) So I started with Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
  • I mixed Milani concealer and elf Tone Correcting concealer
  • Then I applied my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (elf's Powder Brush)
  • Set everything with my Hard Candy Welcome Matte mattfying powder
CHEEKS:
  • I used my elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer, using the blush on the apples of my cheeks (elf's Complexion Brush
  • Then I contoured using the bronzer (elf's Blending and Bronzing Brush)
  • I highlighted using elf's Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight (Applied with the fingers and blending with the elf Stipple Brush)
EYES:
  • Elf's eyelid primer all over the lids
  • Then I applied Milani's Girls Luv Pink all over the lid (elf's Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • Then I applied elf's eyeshadow from the Neutral Beauty Book (the middle row, 3rd color in from the left) in the crease and outer V (Applied using elf's Professional Crease Brush)
  • Then I BLENDED BLENDED AND BLENDED some more (elf's Professional Blending Brush)
  • I then tightlined using the Wet n Wild cream liner (Using the elf Bent Liner Brush)
  • I waterlined using Milani's Liquif'Eye in Black
  • I used elf's Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara on my brows
  • Lastly I curled my lashes and applied Rimmel's Glam'Eyes mascara
LIPS:
  • I accented my cupid's bow and upper lip with white liner (elf's Eye Widener Pencil)
  • I applied elf's lipstick in Classy
  • And topped that off with elf's HyperShine Lipgloss in Fairy
And that's it ladies... Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment