So I am day late, but I was doing hair yesterday so I was a little tied up! But I am posting my fun, funky Punk Funk Look from yesterday! Check out this bright fun look!
|I love the pop of blue....|
|This is probably really dramatic... but I loved it!|
|FYI for those who have asked... those are my lashes I own no fake lashes!|
|I had a crease... I fixed it after this picture!|
- I started with Neutorgena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 35
- I used a new primer today... MILK OF MAGNESIA!!!!!! I will have a review of this SOON!!!
- I used elf's Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige under the eyes and on the blemishes
- Next I applied Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation in True Ivory (Using elf Powder Brush)
- I set everything with elf's Mineral Booster in Sheer (Applied with elf Stipple Brush)
- I used elf's Contouring Blush and Bronzer
- On the cheeks I used the Blush (Applied with elf's Complexion Brush)
- I contoured using the Bronzer (Applied with a contour brush)
- I applied elf's Eyelid Primer all over the lid
- Then I applied elf Eyeshadow Cream Duo in Black Licorice (Only the SLIVER) all over the lid and blended slightly into the crease
- ALL OF THE COLOR ON THE LID IS FROM ELF'S EYE BRIGHTENING QUAD IN PUNK FUNK
- I took the pink of this quad and packed it on the inner half of the lid (Applied using the elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
- Then I cleaned off the brush and used it in the purple of this quad and packed that all over the outer half of the lid
- Then I took my elf Professional Eye Blending Brush and blended the two colors together to get rid of the harsh lines!
- Next, I used the blue from the quad as a definer and outer V shade and BLENDED BLENDED BLENDED (I used the elf Professional Eye Crease Brush)
- Then I used the whitish color from the quad to highlight the browbone and the inner corner. (No branded, just a flat soft brush...)
- I then tightlined using elf's Cream Eyeliner in black, while making it thicker on the outer corner then the inner corner (elf Professional Eyeliner Brush)
- I used Milani's Liquif'Eye Liner in Aqua for my waterline, going from the outer corner and halway in.
- Then I curled my lashes and applied L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Soft Black
- elf HyperShine Lipgloss in Fairy