|WOooHOooOO... Comfort Zone|
|My nose looks huge... but I like the eyes|
|I think it's a nicer neutral but dramatic enough to draw attention|
- Moisturized... Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35 from Neutrogena
- Milk of Magenisa as a primer... I will be doing a review on MONDAY of this!
- Under eyes: Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream in 07 Natural Beige mixed with PF Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light (Blended out with elf Concealer brush and fingers)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 103 True Ivory (Applied with elf's Powder Brush... the Flat one)
- Everything set with elf's High Definition Powder (Applied with included puff) only LIGHTLY pressed in all over the face!
- elf Blush in Candid Coral (applied to the apples using the elf Complexion Brush)
- Contoured using the darker bronze in the NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder (elf Professional Blending Brush)
- Highlight the cheekbones using the 'eyelid' shade from the LEFT side of the "Comfort Zone" Palette
- Prime the lids using the 'Primer' side of elf's Line Sealer & Primer
- Apply WnW IdolEyes Cream Eyeshadow Pencil in Pixie all over the lid
- ALL SHADES ARE ON THE RIGHT side OF THE PALETTE!
- I applied the 'eyelid' color all over the eyelid (Packed on using the elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
- Next I used the 'crease' shade to go halfway through the crease, to the middle of the eye, and lightly on the outer V and BLENDED it the hell out (Using elf's Professional Crease Brush & elf's Professional Blending Eye Brush)
- Then I used the 'definer' shade to DEFINE the outer V and go onto the very outer part of the lid (Using the elf Professional Eye Crease Brush) and lightly blend it out
- Then I applied the 'browbone' shade on the browbone and on the inner corner
- Next I tightlined using PF's Glam Green Eyes Shimmer Strips Custom Enhancing Gel Cream Liner I used the GREEN shade (Applied with my elf Eyeliner Brush)
- I used Milani Liquif'Eye in black on the waterline
- Next, I smudge the PF Green Cream Liner under the lower lash line from the outer corner to halfway in.
- Then I curled and applied my L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Soft Black (I"M IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA)!
- I applied WnW Wild Shine in 203 or 601... I think I hate that they don't have names
- Topped that off with elf Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Pink Kiss