Friday, July 8, 2011

FOTD 7/8/11... We're Stepping Back into the Comfort Zone

Hey-lo Beauties! So we are doing the RIGHT SIDE of the WnW Comfort Zone 8 Pan Palette today!!!!
WOooHOooOO... Comfort Zone

My nose looks huge... but I like the eyes

Prettyyyyy

I think it's a nicer neutral but dramatic enough to draw attention

And here my lovely beauties is how I did it!

FACE:
  • Moisturized... Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35 from Neutrogena
  • Milk of Magenisa as a primer... I will be doing a review on MONDAY of this!
  • Under eyes: Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream in 07 Natural Beige mixed with PF Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light (Blended out with elf Concealer brush and fingers)
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 103 True Ivory (Applied with elf's Powder Brush... the Flat one)
  • Everything set with elf's High Definition Powder (Applied with included puff) only LIGHTLY pressed in all over the face!
CHEEKS:
  • elf Blush in Candid Coral (applied to the apples using the elf Complexion Brush)
  • Contoured using the darker bronze in the NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder (elf Professional Blending Brush)
  • Highlight the cheekbones using the 'eyelid' shade from the LEFT side of the "Comfort Zone" Palette
EYES:
  • Prime the lids using the 'Primer' side of elf's Line Sealer & Primer
  • Apply WnW IdolEyes Cream Eyeshadow Pencil in Pixie all over the lid
  • ALL SHADES ARE ON THE RIGHT side OF THE PALETTE!
  • I applied the 'eyelid' color all over the eyelid (Packed on using the elf Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • Next I used the 'crease' shade to go halfway through the crease, to the middle of the eye, and lightly on the outer V and BLENDED it the hell out (Using elf's Professional Crease Brush & elf's Professional Blending Eye Brush)
  • Then I used the 'definer' shade to DEFINE the outer V and go onto the very outer part of the lid (Using the elf Professional Eye Crease Brush) and lightly blend it out
  • Then I applied the 'browbone' shade on the browbone and on the inner corner
  • Next I tightlined using PF's Glam Green Eyes Shimmer Strips  Custom Enhancing Gel Cream Liner I used the GREEN shade (Applied with my elf Eyeliner Brush)
  • I used Milani Liquif'Eye in black on the waterline
  • Next, I smudge the PF Green Cream Liner under the lower lash line from the outer corner to halfway in.
  • Then I curled and applied my L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Soft Black (I"M IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA)!
LIPS:
  • I applied WnW Wild Shine in 203 or 601... I think I hate that they don't have names 
  • Topped that off with elf Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Pink Kiss
And that's it! If you wanna see my look based on the other side of this palette click here >>>>  Other Comfort Zone Look

No comments:

Post a Comment