Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FOTD... Girl Luving Pink... Dramatic!

Hey Beauties,
 So I reached for my Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Girls Luv Pink again! This time its different then my last Girls Luv Pink look though (can be seen here >> Girls Luv Pink Look 1) So keep reading if you wanna see more!

If you haven't noticed my eyebrows are out of control... WHY??? Cause I am going them out to reshape them :(

Kinda neutral looking today... Maybe :)

Boo!

WOooHOooOOooOO
FACE:
  • In addition to my daily face routine I dusted NYC Sunny Bronzer all over my face using my e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • I followed my daily face routine which can be seen here >> Michele's Daily Face Routine
  • I set with Hard Candy Welcome Matte today
CHEEKS:
  • I used the blush from the e.l.f. Contour Blush and Bronzer applied to the cheekbones (Applied using the e.l.f. Complexion Brush)
  • I contoured using NYC Sunny Bronzer (e.l.f.'s Blending and Bronzing Brush)
EYES:
  • Testing out Hard Candy's Eyeshadow Primer so I applied that all over my lids
  • I used Revlon's Illuminance Creme Shadow in Wild Orchids (the third color from the left) as a base
  • I then packed on Milani's Girls Luv Pink all over the lid (Using e.l.f.'s Eyeshadow Brush)
  • Then I used the brownish shade from the 100 Eyeshadow palette from e.l.f it's the color 6th row from the left 5th color from the bottom (Using e.l.f.'s Crease Brush then BLENDED out with the e.l.f. Eye Blending Brush)
  • I smudged that brown color under the lower lashes from the outer corner to about half way in (Using e.l.f.'s Smudge Brush)
  • I applied Physican's Formula Gel Cream Liners Shimmer Strips for Hazel Eyes in brown to the outer half of the upper lid (Using the e.l.f. Eyeliner Brush)
  • Then I smudged it on the directly under the water line using the same brush
  • I curled my lashes and applied Rimmel's Glam'Eyes Mascara
LIPS:
  • I applied Milani's Lip Flash in Flashy all over the lips
  • I topped that off with e.l.f's Hyper Shine lipgloss in Fairy!
And that's all there was ladies! Hope you enjoy! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment