Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FOTD 7/12/11... Pushing Petals Mix Up...

Ya...Not really feeling the other side of the Petal Pusher Palette from WnW.... Kinda feel like I have a purple sparky eye that's not to crazy... I don't know...
I mean I like the look... but I don't think it was anything I couldn't achieve with purples from any company :(

This side is a little darker, but I mixed it up

Purple


Add caption




So here's how I got this look beauties~

FACE:
CHEEKS:
  • Simple today, just used Milani's Baked Blush in Dolce Pink (Applied with the elf Powder Brush on the cheekbones)
 EYES:
  • So I used the RIGHT SIDE OF THE PALETTE only when indicated by RS and LEFT SIDE when indicated by LS
  • Primed the eye using elf's Eyelid Primer
  • I applied the 'eyelid' color from the RS of the palette all over the lid (applied with with elf's Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • I used the 'crease' shade from the LS of the palette on the outer half and outer V of the eye (applied with elf's Professional Blending Brush)
  • I applied the 'definer' shade from the LS of the palette in the crease and blended it out (applied with elf's Professional Eye Crease)
  • I lined my eyes using Physician's Formula Gel Cream Eyeliner in Black from the Green Glam Eyes Shimmer Strips collection on the tightline.
  • I smudged the 'crease' shade RS of the palette under the OUTER HALF of the lower lashline ( applied using elf's Smudge Brush)
  • I waterlined using the Physician's Formula Gel Cream Eyeliner in Purple from the Green Glam Eyes Shimmer Strips collection
  • Curled my lashes and applied L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Soft black
LIPS:
  • I used NYC (bullet lipsticks) in #301 Cafe 
  • And applied Elf's Shimmer Gloss in Pink
And that's it... you can see my other Petal Pusher look at >>>> Petal Pusher Look 1, I think I like that look better but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment