Monday, August 1, 2011

FOTD: I'm Buck Naked!

Hello Beauties! Today's face of the day is using my Naked Palette!!! Scroll to see how I got this look!







FACE::
  • So, today was a different face routine kinda so I'm gonna break it down. To see my daily routine you can still click >>> My Daily Face Routine...
  • But today, I primed using Milk of Magnesia all over (See my instructions on how to do this here >> How To Use MOM for Oily Skin)
  • Then I concealed my undereyes using my Physician's Formula Twins Concealers and set with the yellow powder in the e.l.f. Complexion Perfection Compact
  • Then I applied my NEW foundation: Revlon PhotoReady (Ok, So I am testing this to see how I like it and if it will work on my wedding day!) My shade is 004 Nude (applied using my e.l.f. Powder Brush)
  • Then I set everything with my *NEW* powder: Milani The Multitasker Face Powder (Another test product for the wedding!) My shade is 03 Medium (applied using my e.l.f. Complexion Brush)
CHEEKS::
  • I used my e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo for both blush and bronzer (I applied my blush using my e.l.f. Powder Brush, then I applied my bronzer using e.l.f.'s Professional Blending & Bronzing Brush)
EYES::
  • I applied my e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Champagne all over my lid.
  • Then I used my Naked Palette to achieve the rest of the look!
  • I applied Naked all over the lid (applied using my e.l.f. Professional Eyeshadow Brush)
  • Next I applied Buck in the crease and slightly on the outer V (Using my e.l.f. Professional Crease Brush)
  • Then I applied Smog in the outer V and BLENDED out (applied using my Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush)
  • Then I smudged Creep and Buck under my lid and over my Wet N Wild Gel Liner (Liner applied using my e.l.f. Bent Liner Brush, Creep & Buck applied using my e.l.f. Small Angle Liner Brush)
  • I highlighted my browbone using Virgin (Using the Urban Decay Shadow Brush)
  • Then I curled my lashes and applied Rimmel's Glam'Eyes mascara
LIPS::
  • I applied e.l.f.'s Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Natural all over the lips
  • Topped that with e.l.f. Essentials Lipstick in Classy
  • Added a light layer of e.l.f.'s HyperShine LipGloss in Flirt
And that was it ladies!!! Hope you enjoy and will join me in getting Buck Naked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment